Employment Type: Full-Time
The Java Developer will be responsible for leading the design, development and deployment of large-scale complex software solutions at an enterprise level. These applications are often high-volume mission critical systems and would provide you an exposure to a broad range of technologies across all layers of architecture in the Java J2EE technology stack. You will be responsible for independently lead the team and mentor junior team members, collaborating team across shores to understand the functional requirements and translate them into work products. You will be involved in end-to-end delivery of the project from estimations, planning and execution. You would also be responsible for tracking status and collecting metrics for analysis.Preferred Skills:
- Strong conceptual knowledge in OOPS, Core Java, Collections, Multithreading.
- Experience on Web Technologies JSP, Servlets.
- Experience with working on any one of the web frameworks: Spring, Struts etc. and on data access frameworks like JDBC, Hibernate etc.
- Experience on web/application servers (Tomcat, Jboss etc.).
- Experience with webservice development (SOAP / REST)
- Experience on any of the JMS/Messaging tools like Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Message Brokers, Kafka, etc.
- Ability to write build/configuration scripts using Build tools (Ant, Maven and scripting) and code configuration tools (Subversion, Github, Perforce etc.).
- Experience with UML (Class, Sequence, Domain Model) and on various design patterns
- Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks like Junit and drive end-to-end testing of modules.
- Ability to write SQL with complex joins on RDBMS and usage of database functions or unstructured databases like MongoDB
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating architecture and design principles.
- provided by Dice
Loading some great jobs for you...